Set of 30 cards with 116 positive words for each letter of the alphabet. Because the alphabet has only 26 letters, 4 cards were additionally added with more positive words to completed the set.
This set helps you learn positive words, focuses the mind on positivity, increases the good vibe and brings joy.
1. For each letter of your name select the card with the letter and put them all together so that you can see them. Read the positive words associated with your name.
2. One alphabet letter a day! Each day, for 30 days, learn the four positive adjectives that are on each card. Look up the definition in the dictionary for each word.
3. Take a card and form sentences starting with I AM and the positive words that are on the card.
4. On each card, there are three positive substantives and one positive adjective. Identify which is the positive adjective on each card.
5. Extract a positive word and draw/write about a moment in your life when you felt like that or when you saw someone feeling like that. You anchor yourself in positive moments.
6. Extract a positive word and think of a moment when you felt like that. In this way, you practice gratitude.
* The two wooden supports from the first two pictures are for presentation purposes only and are not included in the offer.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Start typing and press Enter to search
No products in the cart.