Set of 30 cards with 90 positive words for 30 negative emotions. Each card shows three positive emotions that together we consider them to be the antidote for the negative emotion like specified in the instructions.
This set transforms negative emotions into positive emotions, focuses the mind on positivity, brings joy, increases the good vibe and brings more positive feelings into your life.
Set name: ANTIDOTS
Cards size: 8,4 x 5 cm
Package: the cards are packed in their own box (third image)
Box size: 9 x 5,5 x 2 cm
Material: The cards and box are made of double-layered paper of 300 g, colored; the box is also plasticized matte
1. Identify your negative emotion. Search the negative emotion in the list. Match the numbers (list/card) and find the related card.
2. Take the card with you today. Think simple ways of how you can add those positive emotions into your life and do them. Understand better the positive words through your own research (internet/dictionary).
3. Ask yourself, after identifying the negative emotions: What do I lack? then read the positive words to find out what do you lack.
4. Ask yourself, after identifying the related positive words: What is one small thing that I can do to add the positive emotion in my life now?
5. Write on the back of each card small ideas about how you can bring more of that positive emotion into your life.
LIST OF POSITIVE WORDS
HATE: gentle love, goodwill, appreciation
ANXIETY: self-relief, body movement, centeredness
FEAR: action, bravery, fearlessness
DEPRESSION: gratitude, playfulness, pure love and light
ANGER: humbleness, forgiveness, acceptance of what is